We had a fantastic time in the Prague apartment. How about a list of great bits about our stay. In no particular order:
- The concierge - Karen who could not have been more helpful . She is a real advert for Rocksure.
- The lift which goes into the apartment - how cool is that for teenage daughters.
- The size of the apartment - big enough for Trooping the Colour.
- The cupboards in the apartment - of absolutely no use but look brilliant.
- The 2 restaurants which Karen recommended, particularly La Finestra [the Italian].
- The position of the apartment which is in easy walking distance of all the activity and history.
- The weather. Whilst the UK was being battered we were walking around Prague without the need for coats.
- The balcony - what a view of the river
- We took a drive in an open top vintage car. Great if the weather is kind.
Both of us had an expectation of grey / black Eastern European drab architecture from the communist era. Well we got that completely wrong. Great city and we will go back. Happy shareholders!
This Rocksure shareholder stayed at the Capital Fund apartment in Prague.