Arabella is a lovely peaceful estate in an area of outstanding natural beauty south-east of Cape Town. Villa Arabella has wonderful views across the estate to the largest natural lagoon in South Africa, home to a huge range of bird species. The villa is large and spacious and designed to make the most of the natural light filtering through.
This gated estate is home to the 5-star Arabella Western Cape Hotel and Spa which has 2 fine-dining restaurants and a state-of-the-art wellness centre and spa. The Arabella golf course has recently been rated number one in the Western Cape (Golf Digest Awards 2008) and is a truly unique course set on the banks of the lagoon and fringed by indigenous shrubs.
- Four bedrooms, sleeping eight guests
- Three en-suite bathrooms or shower rooms, and one further shower room
- Large open plan living and dining area overlooking the pool and garden
- First floor has a spacious lounge and bar area with access to terrace and views of the nearby lagoon and mountains
- Large windows make full use of the natural light coming into the villa
- The interiors feature dramatic wooden beamed ceiling and grey stone walls
- Air-conditioning throughout the villa
- 14m x 2.5m swimming pool , suitable for lap-swimming, with pool heating
- Situated on a gated estate with 24 hour estate security
- Internal area 320 sq m
- External area 1,070 sq m
- Top-class audio-visual equipment, including flat screen TV and DVD player, Bose and iPod music system, an extensive collection of music and Nintendo Wii games consoles
- A DVD film library, paperback library, and a selection of toys and games for young children
- Laptop, printer and internet access
- High quality bed linen
- Luxury towels, pool towels and bathrobes
- A selection of luxury toiletries
- A plentiful supply of kitchen essentials
- Baby cots, highchairs and Safety Turtle pool alarm system
About The Hideaways Club
This luxury second home club has nearly 60, £1m (.6m) residences, in two different funds, for the exclusive use of owner members. Investment in the club is open to investors who pay an initial membership fee and annual dues. Potential investors may request more information and download the Guide to Destination Clubs below.
Destination Club Name: The Hideaways Club