If you're wondering about destinations clubs, it's currently a great time to give one a try with lots of trial offers from different clubs.
Abercrombie and Kent Residence Club is offering a 7 night vacation at any of its homes for a price of either $5,500 or $4,250 depending on which $3,000,000 home you'd like to stay at.
The residences are mainly 4- bedroom homes with some 3- bedroom residences and the locations and suggested trips include:
- Spring and Summer Beach Excursions to Mexico, Hawaii, Dominican Republic, or Turks and Caicos
- Golf Getaways to Scottsdale, Arizona; Kiawah Island, South Carolina; or La Quinta, California
- Mountain Retreats to Deer Valley, Sun Valley, Lake Tahoe, or Snowmass
- Fall and Winter Vacations to Hawaii, Mexico, Lake Tahoe, Deer Valley, Jackson Hole, and Snowmass
The vacation will include the full club experience with:
- A "Global Experience Manager" to help you plan the trip and provide expert travel information
- A local dedicated "Destination Host" at the home who can provide local knowledge and local planning assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Meet and greet at the airport on arrival and private transport to the home
Depending when and where you travel the pricing is incredibly competitive at just $785 or $607 per night. From our quick review of prices at some of the locations where A&K has homes, including Mauna Lani, Hawaii, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and Great Bear Lodge, Tahoe, these rates are less than the cost of a hotel suite or villa.
The offer is available to existing A&K prospects and is open through 15th April. There are more details on the A&K trial program on their website.
Other clubs currently have trial programs including a Quintess trial, Exclusive Resorts "Sponsored Guest Program" and there are a couple of articles on try-before-you-buy programs at private residence clubs.