"What makes Portico unique is our ability to adapt our portfolio to member demand," says Justin Halloran, CEO. "Our members wanted more Caribbean, so we gave them homes in Grand Cayman and Bahamas. From Italian escapes to traditional American ski retreats, our new residences encourage our members to travel both far and near while providing the best value in the marketplace today."
Portico recently added 19 private residences in nine new destinations, including:
- A 3-bedroom Penthouse Residence in Jackson Hole, Wyoming boasting vaulted ceilings, panoramic mountain views, slope-side ski-in access and spa, hot tub and steam room.
- Skiers rejoice for the new 3-bedroom Penthouse Residence in Arrowleaf Lodge, Deer Valley (pictured above) perched on the slope side of Deer Valley Resort complete with ski-in/ski-out access, two slope side hot tubs with a fire pit and wrap-around deck with panoramic mountain views. Rates start at $450/night.
- Snuggled in Steamboat, Colorado –this 3-bedroom Penthouse Residence with views of the Yampa River and Howlenson Hill features a state-of-the-art kitchen and private hot tub - just a five-minute stroll from Steamboat Hot Springs. Rates start at $495/night.
- Enjoy your own private vineyard at this 4-bedroom Restored Farmhouse in Burgundy, France. Whether you are relaxing in the terraced garden or sampling the local food and wine in the neighboring town of Rully, you'll be living out your French fantasies to the fullest. Rates start at $1495/night.
- Wake up to views of the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius in the new 3-bedroom Villa Sorrentina on Italy's Amalfi Coast. Perched on the Sorrentina peninsula, members can easily access the Roman excavations in Pompeii while enjoying 3,230 sq.ft. of luxury accommodations and finishes including your own authentic Italian pizza oven. Rates start at $1875/night.
This new club has certainly grown very quickly since it launched earlier this year. Like other destination clubs, Portico members have their own personal travel planner (an "Escapist" in Portico lingo) to take care of the planning and booking logistics. The club says that members have saved an average of $400 a night compared to open market comparable rentals.