- All final Advertisements are subject to creative approval by SherpaReport LLC.
- Advertisements cannot mislead the user. For example, they may not mimic or resemble Windows/Mac/Unix dialogue boxes, error messages, or the like.
- Advertisements cannot contain graphics that simulate interactivity (i.e., drop down menus, search boxes, etc.) without that functionality actually existing. NO fake or simulated HTML interactivity.
- Image or video display advertisements cannot mimic news headlines in design, tone, 3rd person sentence structure, or topic.
- SherpaReport reserves the right to preserve the user experience of its sites, and reserves the right to remove any advertisement which is deemed annoying, harmful or offensive to our users at any time.
Required Lead Time Provision
SherpaReport Media Services Dept. requires 3-4 business days of implementation time after the Content & signed IO have been received.
Additional Advertising Information
Content for Advertisements shall comply with the technical specifications and advertising creative guidelines and policies below:
|Ad Size||Max File Size||Preferred Format|
|300 x 250||100k||.jpg, .gif|
|728 x 90||100k||.jpg, .gif|
|160 x 600||100k||.jpg, .gif|
|310 x 310||100k||.jpg|
|500 x 500||100k||.jpg|
Invoices are sent monthly, based on deliveries, and are due within 25 days of reciept.
Customer confirms that all advertising and materials placed on SherpaReport.com will comply with all relevant federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Customer, at its own expense, will indemnify, defend and hold harmless SherpaReport, its Affiliates and their employees, representatives and agents from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, liabilities, obligations, penalties, judgments, costs, expenses and disbursements, of preparing or defending any claim, suit, action, or proceeding caused by, relating to, based upon, arising out of or in connection with the customer Advertisements infringing in any manner any Intellectual Property Right of any third party or containing any material or information that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, that violates any law or regulation, is negligently performed, or otherwise violates any person's right of publicity, privacy or personality, or has otherwise resulted in any consumer fraud, product liability, tort, breach of contract injury, damage or harm to any person or entity.
Customer's submission of this Insertion Order to SherpaReport shall constitute an offer requesting the advertising products listed thereon. This Insertion Order shall not be binding on SherpaReport until it has been executed by a duly authorized representative of SherpaReport. This Insertion Order may be executed in any number of counterparts, each of which when so executed and delivered shall be deemed an original, and such counterparts together shall constitute one and the same instrument. A facsimile copy of this Insertion Order, including the signature pages hereto, shall be deemed to be an original. Customer acknowledges and agrees that by signing this Insertion Order, it is entering into a legal and binding contract, governed by the laws of Massachusetts and under the jurisdiction of Massachusetts courts, and that SherpaReport may execute this Insertion Order by electronic record and/or electronic signature. Customer hereby waives any rights or requirements under any laws or regulations in any jurisdiction which would require an original (non-electronic) signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, to the extent permitted under applicable mandatory law.