|Fractional & Destination Club Homes||Search|
Quintess The Dunes Amelia IslandQuintess
8170 Residence Court
Amelia Island, Florida 32034
This former haunt of the Carnegies and Rockefellers is the northernmost barrier island on Florida's Atlantic coast. Turrets and gingerbread trim reflect the charm of yesteryear. Beachcombing, boating and golf fill delightful leisure hours.
This 3-story Mediterranean contemporary seems to be an extension of the beach itself. The layout is gracious and family-friendly with miles of pristine beaches waiting right outside the door of this three-story, oceanfront home..
Located in a lovely gated community, it features spacious rooms with large windows that open to ocean views and the rhythmic sound of the waves. Offering full access to everything the resort has to offer, from golf, tennis and spa services to charter fishing and customized nature tours.
- Large windows offer commanding views of the ocean
- Quaint Florida room with pool table
- Secluded sundeck and patio with heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Expansive family room with wet bar
- Elegant living room with grand fireplace
- Stunning formal dining room
- Fully-appointed gourmet kitchen with casual family dining area
- Balcony with direct ocean access
- Private walkover stretching from the pool to the beach, arching over the sand dunes
- Three-car garage
- Close to historic Fernandina Beach, upscale shops, restaurants and boutiques, and Amelia Island Plantation Resort
Square Ft: 4,413
Baths: 4 Full, 1 Half
This luxury destination club has 100+ $2m-$4m homes for the exclusive use of members. Members pay an initial membership fee and annual dues, rather like belonging to an exclusive country club. Request more information and download the Guide to Destination Clubs below.
24 Hour Concierge: Yes
Related Categories: Destination Clubs
Geographic Locations >> Florida
Destination Clubs >> Quintess