|Initial Membership Fee||$89,000 - $368,000|
|Annual Dues||$1,600 - $3,400|
|# Nights per Year||7- 42|
|% Membership Refundable||Equity|
|# of homes||17+|
|# of locations||14+|
|Members per Home||7:1|
|% Homes owned||100%|
If you're seriously considering joining Rocksure then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". We do ask you to register to download it. The free Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different funds and clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. It will help you compare Rocksure to all the other destination clubs and residence funds.
Rocksure Property is raising its third and fourth funds, the Crystal fund and the Capital fund. The Crystal fund will buy six vacation homes around the world. The Capital fund will buy a total of 10 homes in major European cities. This follows on the success of their Alpha fund, in which 38 investors bought 6 homes and their Bravo fund, in which 35 investors bought 5 homes.
The club is essentially an equity destination club, and each fund will have a finite life of 7-10 years, after which the homes will be sold and the proceeds shared amongst the investor members.
The 6 Crystal homes will be located in Andalucia, Spain; Corfu, Greece; Provence France; The Algarve, Portugal; Marrakech, Morocco; St. Lucia.
The 10 Capital homes will be located in Paris, France (open); Barcelona, Spain (open); Prague, Czech Rebublic (open); Florence, Italy (open); Venice, Italy; Rome, Italy; Vienna, Austria; Cannes, France; Marbella, Spain;
All Rocksure Shareholders can use the other Rocksure Funds properties through the Inter-Fund programme and they also benefit from the use of a portfolio of nearly 50 other non-Rocksure properties.
The map below, shows some of the destinations where Rocksure has homes. Click on the markers to see the actual homes.
Read the articles below for more information about the club, and if you're seriously looking into joining a club download the free Guide to Destination Clubs (we do ask you to register to access this comprehensive Guide).
- With Grandchildren in the Algarve
- Rocksure Announces the First Closing of the Crystal Fund
- M Private Residences Invests in Rocksure Fund
- M Private Residences & Rocksure Property Reciprocity Agreement
- Rocksure adds Prague Apartment to Capital Fund
- Rocksure Launches Quintessentially Platinum Fund
- Rocksure Crystal Fund Launch
- Own a Vacation Home in Ten European Cities
- Rocksure Property Bravo Fund - Own 6 Worldwide Homes
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club