This new addition means shareholders will now have the use of apartments located in Paris, Barcelona, Florence and Prague. The Prague apartment is currently being refurbished and furnished and will be available to Rocksure shareholders from May.
The spacious 242 sq.m (2,605 sq.ft) apartment is in a grand apartment block, overlooking the River Vltava with magnificent views of Prague Castle. This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers a large living/dining room and a guest bathroom, in an excellent location a few minutes from the Old Town.
The Capital Fund plans to buy additional apartments in Cannes, Venice, Rome, London, Marbella and Vienna, to have a total of 10 residences for shareholders use. Each one will have daily maid service and Rocksure, just like other equity destination clubs, provides a concierge to help plan and organize all aspects of a members stay.
Reservations are structured as 3-night weekends or 4 night mid-week stays in addition to weekly bookings. Investments are available as full units at €115,000 which entitle investors to between 14 and 25 nights a year. The anual dues are just €2,100. Half units are also available at €57,500 for 7-13 nights a year.
Rocksure co-founder and Director Desmond Patrick-Smith told me that 65 individual investors have joined the Capital Fund to date.
As one of the pioneers in this sector Rocksure launched its first fund, the Alpha Fund, in 2006, and it reached full subscription in 2007. This was followed by the Bravo Fund which has also been fully subscribed. The other fund which is open to new investors is their Crystal Fund which is buying 6 vacation villas around the world.
- With Grandchildren in the Algarve
- Rocksure Announces the First Closing of the Crystal Fund
- M Private Residences Invests in Rocksure Fund
- M Private Residences & Rocksure Property Reciprocity Agreement
- Rocksure Launches Quintessentially Platinum Fund
- Rocksure Crystal Fund Launch
- Own a Vacation Home in Ten European Cities
- Rocksure Property Bravo Fund - Own 6 Worldwide Homes
- Rocksure Property Overview
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club