|Initial Membership Fee||$100k-$800k|
|% Membership Refundable||equity|
|# of homes||100s|
|# of locations||10|
|Average Value||$1m - $3m|
|Members per Home||varies|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The free Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. It will help you compare the Ritz-Carlton Club to all the other destination clubs and residence funds.
You do need to register to download the Guide, but it puts everything in one place and has been widely acclaimed over the years we have published it.
The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club offers two types of membership. Both include an interest in real estate and both provide privileged access to the world of The Ritz-Carlton hotels, to further expand your travel horizons.
Home Club Membership is for for those who primarily enjoy vacationing in the same location, year after year. With your Membership, you will enjoy all the benefits of second home ownership without the cares and distractions of upkeep.
You are guaranteed a number of days in residence annually, with the opportunity to obtain reciprocal use at other Ritz-Carlton Club Residences, resorts and estates in locations around the world. This is akin to fractional ownership at a private residence club.
Portfolio Membership offers you the opportunity to experience different destinations year after year. You will be afforded more flexibility, choosing the times of year to travel, the length of your stay and the type and size of your accommodations. This is akin to other destination clubs.
The club has residences in Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Aspen, Beaver Creek, Vail, Jupiter, Hawaii, Maui, Bahamas, and St Thomas. Each location has a variety of sizes of residences, which can vary from one to four bedrooms and from 570 to 2,800 sq.ft. ft living space.Here's where you can start to compare Ritz-Carlton Destination Club to the other destination clubs, or read the articles below for more information on the Ritz-Carlton Destination Club.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Updates Points System
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club in St. Thomas - Membership Choices
- Golf, Adventure, Blue Water and More – the Ritz-Carlton Destination Club at Kapalua Bay
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Opens its 10th Location, in Vail Colorado
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Launches “Adventure Passport” for Children
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Partnership
- Golfer Annika Sorenstam Partners with Ritz-Carlton Destination Club
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Opens in Lake Tahoe
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Adjusts Growth
- Ritz-Carlton Announces Destination Club
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Announces Its Luxurious Lake Tahoe Residences
- Ritz-Carlton Club Expands to The Bahamas
- Survey Measures Prestige of Luxury Hotel-Brand Private Residence Clubs
- The Capella at Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Private Residence Clubs by Luxury Hotel Brands
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?