Destination clubs are all about creating memories with family and friends. The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club has created a way for young members to explore exciting places, make great vacation memories and have fun. The new Adventure Passport program allows children to have five distinctive experiences at nine of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club locations throughout North America and the
"It is our pleasure to continually offer our discerning Members exclusive vacation experiences and that includes our youngest Members," said Peter J. Watzka, executive vice president and chief operating officer for The Ritz-Carlton Development Company, Inc. "We see the new Adventure Passport program as a way for children to immerse themselves in the local culture while having a great time in the destination they are visiting."
Upon arrival at one of The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club locations, each child is presented with a personalized passport. The passport includes a section for each Club where five stamp imprints denote different Club specific activities relevant to the respective area. After all five stamps are collected at one location; a unique, plush Ritz-Carlton lion is presented to the adventurer. After visiting a minimum of five properties and gathering 25 stamps, the child will receive a large, stuffed Ritz-Carlton lion and a signed, framed certificate. The new Adventure Passport series is aimed at children ages five to 12 years old.
Examples of activities children can participate in to earn stamps include the following:
- The Ritz-Carlton Club and Residences,
Working closely with the cultural ambassador on property, the team in
- The Ritz-Carlton Club, Vail
At the newest Ritz-Carlton Destination Club, the Ladies and Gentlemen in Vail are looking forward to getting to know the Members and their children. The kids earn stamps in Vail by completing activities such as scavenger hunts, meeting the ski services team and learning their nicknames and cookie decorating.
All the destination clubs provide local hosts who help members organize and plan their local activities while on vacation. These activities can include things especially for the kids. Local hosts will also arrange baby sitters to look after the kids while the grown ups go off and have fun.
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Updates Points System
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club in St. Thomas - Membership Choices
- Golf, Adventure, Blue Water and More – the Ritz-Carlton Destination Club at Kapalua Bay
- The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Opens its 10th Location, in Vail Colorado
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Partnership
- Golfer Annika Sorenstam Partners with Ritz-Carlton Destination Club
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Opens in Lake Tahoe
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club Adjusts Growth
- Ritz-Carlton Announces Destination Club
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Announces Its Luxurious Lake Tahoe Residences
- Ritz-Carlton Club Expands to The Bahamas
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club