|Initial Membership Fee (range)||$36,000-$515,000|
|Annual Dues (range)||$7,950-$73,800|
|% Membership Refundable||75%|
|Refund Basis||3 in 1 out|
|# of homes||100+|
|# of locations||40+|
|Members per Home||6:1|
|% Homes owned||79%|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. We do ask you to register to download the Guide, but it puts everything in one place and has been widely acclaimed over the years we've published it.
The Quintess Collection is a network of three clubs – Quintess, DUO by Quintess and THE TOUR CLUB – and Quintess Beyond, which offers all members an ever changing range of the world's most desirable experiences. Together they give members access to more than 100 homes and experiences in more than 40 destinations worldwide.
Members receive a host of member privileges at each home location including special access to private golf clubs, restaurants, clubs and other amenities, with a customized level of benefits at no additional cost. Members also have access to anytime, anywhere concierge services, whether they are traveling within or outside of the Club or even in their home town.
The Quintess Collection provides members access to exceptional homes, averaging between $2 and $4 million, in the world's most desired destinations. Homes average between 3,000 and 5,000 square feet (1,200 to 1,500 square feet for city properties) with 4-5 bedrooms in resort destinations and 2-3 bedrooms in city locations. Members are assured effortless travel through a high standard of personal service including a Member Relations Manager and Destination Hosts, along with an online program called Collective iQ™, which provides up-to-the minute recommendations and favorites from the Club community.
Through a strategic alliance with the PGA TOUR, THE TOUR CLUB offers unique benefits in the world of golf. Quintess Collection Members can use their membership nights to travel to residences at top golf resorts and renowned country clubs.
Quintess Beyond opens the door to a world of handpicked experiences, designed exclusively for members to The Quintess Collection standard. These experiences take Members beyond the mainstream and predictable. From safaris in Africa to villas in Provence and a penthouse in South America, the offerings change annually based on member feedback.
The Collection identifies destinations and services important to its member-base through ongoing member surveys. Members pay a one-time deposit and annual dues based on the type of membership plan desired. The Quintess Collection is currently offering a one-time trial opportunity of 10 days for $10,000.
Compare Quintess to the other destination clubs starting at this club comparison table here.
- Club Holdings Acquires Luxury Villa Rental Company Time & Place
- Quintess Launches 2 Year Club Card
- Quintess Expands Destinations, Adds New Memberships
- A Trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- A Private Chef in Tuscany
- Meeting the Gray Whales in Magdalena Bay
- Relaxing on St Martin
- Quintess Adds Nantucket, Fire Island and Buenos Aires
- Summer in Tuscany With a Private Chef
- New Trial Offer From the Quintess Collection
- Plenty of Space for Two Families
- Jackets Required at The French Laundry
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club