The luxury destination club has just added two spacious new homes in California wine country. These Sonoma properties are situated in some of the most coveted neighborhoods in the region.
Both homes are about 5,000 sq feet, with expansive outdoor areas, four bedrooms and sleeping for 8.
Morningside Mountain Home
This home (pictured above) has 3 full suites and a detached 2 storey guest cottage. Outside, in addition to the infinity edge pool, there's a bocce ball court, rose garden and putting green. For additional relaxation there's a media room and the home has its own private wine cellar.
Lovall Valley Home
This unique modern home, which looks out over the valley, was designed by acclaimed architect Conrad Sanchez. The home has its own wine cave which members can use for dinners or private wine tastings. The residence features interesting art from a renowned interior designer and also has a detached guest house and expansive outdoor areas.
There's plenty to do with over 300 wineries in the region from big-name vineyards to enjoying an intimate chat with the owner of a small, family owned operation. Gourmands will love nearby Healdsburg, a foodie haven known for its enthusiastic "eat local" food culture, priding itself on memorable artisan cheeses and cured meats, farm-fresh fruit pies and mouth-watering seafood. If you're looking for more active adventures there's tubing down the Russian River, canoeing on Lake Sonoma or taking a winery bike tour.
Quintess told us that the first club members have already stayed at the homes and have made reservation throughout this winter and the Quintess concierges have arranged access to private wineries and custom tours.
The only other destination club with a home in the area is Equity Estates which has a home at Calistoga Ranch at the northern end of Napa valley. The residences at Calistoga are also available in 1/10 fractional interests which includes an interest in the surrounding 157 acres of pristine natural landscape.
- Club Holdings Acquires Luxury Villa Rental Company Time & Place
- Quintess Launches 2 Year Club Card
- Quintess Expands Destinations, Adds New Memberships
- A Trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina
- A Private Chef in Tuscany
- Meeting the Gray Whales in Magdalena Bay
- Relaxing on St Martin
- Quintess Adds Nantucket, Fire Island and Buenos Aires
- Summer in Tuscany With a Private Chef
- New Trial Offer From the Quintess Collection
- Plenty of Space for Two Families
- Jackets Required at The French Laundry
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club