|Initial Membership Fee||$2,500|
|# Nights||per diem|
|% Membership Refundable||0%|
|# of homes||200+|
|# of locations||65|
|Members per Home||N/A|
|% Homes owned||0%|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining.
Portico was launched in 2012 and leverages the ten-year track record of sister club Exclusive Resorts. With a low initial membership fee and nominal annual dues, members then pay a rental fee for the nights they reserve.
The club enters long term leases to control and manage several hundred million dollars worth of luxury vacation homes in beach, mountain and metropolitan destinations around the world. Homes range from five-bedroom villas perfect for large family gatherings to penthouse suites ideal for two. The portfolio of homes are for the exclusive use of members, who can decide where and when they wish to travel, with the club offering member only below-market rates.
As a member you have the flexibility to travel as much or as little as you like, including peak holiday weeks, paying only for nights you use. At the end of each year, you pay the annual membership fee to renew, or walk away with no ongoing commitment.
As with other destination clubs, members enjoy a high level of service including:
- "Escapists" to help members plan and organize their travel;
- On-site concierges in each location, who provide members with dedicated services throughout their stay.
Daily rates typically range from $650 to $1,500 in top destinations, and vary depending on the desired home, destination, and dates.
To start to compare Portico to the other clubs go to the compare luxury vacation clubs page.
- Overview of Portico Homes and Costs
- Portico Announces New Adventures & Excursions
- Portico’s Partnership with MasterCard
- Portico by Exclusive Resorts reaches 60 destinations
- Inspirato compared to Portico
- Justin Halloran Joins Portico Club as Chief Executive Officer
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club