Exclusive Resorts, the largest destination club, announced today that it has passed the $1 billion mark in the value of its owned residential resort real estate.
It's certainly impressive that since being founded in 2002 the company has grown at such a fast pace. The club now offers over 300 residences worldwide, and has another 150 currently under construction, all of which are for the exclusive use of the club and its members. These homes are in more than 35 separate destinations around the world.
At the same time as releasing the growth figures, Exclusive Resorts also gave details on how often its members have traveled. All told, club members have taken more than 35,000 Exclusive Resorts vacations, for an average of more than six trips each year with the club. The members have also reported back to the club a 94 percent average member satisfaction rating.
Destination clubs are often looked at as an alternative to owning a vacation home. All the research we've seen shows that second home owners use their homes between 25 and 35 days a year, so the six trips per year (for Exclusive members) is fairly typical of the number of times people would use their fully owned second homes.
Yesterday, the second largest destination club, Ultimate Resort, reported that it had completed its acquisition of Tanner & Haley.
Image courtesy Exclusive Resorts, Abaco, Bahamas.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
- Exclusive Resorts Offers Non-Refundable Membership Plans
- Sales Increase 50 Percent at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Offers $10,000 Gift Card to New Members
- Once in a Lifetime Tour to Australia
- Exclusive Resorts Offers One Year Trial To Ultimate Members
- Exclusive Resorts Adds New Members
- Exclusive Resorts Offering Deferred Joining Fees
- Exclusive Resorts Once in a Lifetime Experiences for 2011
- Exclusive Resorts Opens Residences at Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas
- Exclusive Resorts Passes 100,000th Vacation, Adds New Equity Investment
- Steve Case On the Developments at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Opens Sea Island Homes
- New "Once in a Lifetime" Trips with Exclusive
- Jeff Potter Talks About Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Net Asset Test 2008
- Exclusive Resorts adds 3,500th member
- Exclusive Resorts Launches Sponsored Guest Program
- Exclusive Resorts Adjusts Membership Prices
- Vacation Club Membership Plans Change at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Expands "Once in a Lifetime" Program
- Exclusive Resorts Announces 10 Day Membership Plan
- Exclusive Resorts Announces Las Vegas Homes
- Harry Potter Vacations at Exclusive Resorts Castle
- Price Increase on the Way at Exclusive Resorts
- Deferred Payment Option from Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Opens its Own Resort on Peninsula Papagayo
- Exclusive Resorts offers Enhanced Services
- Exclusive Resorts Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?