These two equity based destination clubs have recently announced a reciprocity agreement, providing mutual access to their respective home portfolios.
M Private Residences is based in Canada and has 17 properties primarily in the USA and Canada, but also has homes in each of Mexico, Barbados, London and Provence, France. Rocksure Property is based in the UK and has 13 homes spread around the world, primarily in Europe, with other homes in Thailand, Brazil, Morocco and the USA.
Under the agreement, each clubs members can use the other clubs homes. Reservations for the respective members just opened up this week. Rocksure Director Desmond Patrick-Smith, told SherpaReport that "the first Rocksure member has already made a reservation under the agreement, and will be using the M Private London home in a few weeks time".
Both clubs provide travel planners and local concierges to help organize all aspects of a members vacation.
Partnership agreements like these make a lot of sense for the clubs and there members, since they instantly provide a lot more locations for members to travel to and still enjoy the destination club level of services and homes. Some other examples of these reciprocity agreement include Hideaways Club working with Equity Estates, and Exclusive Resorts working with Banyan Tree Private Collection.
- With Grandchildren in the Algarve
- Rocksure Announces the First Closing of the Crystal Fund
- M Private Residences Adds Flexibility in Barbados
- M Private Residences Approves Sunset Provision
- M Private Residences Invests in Rocksure Fund
- M Private Residences Lowers Dues 25%
- M Private Member Review
- M Private Residences Relaunches
- Rocksure adds Prague Apartment to Capital Fund
- M Private Lowers Annual Dues and Adds Home in La Quinta
- Rocksure Launches Quintessentially Platinum Fund
- Rocksure Crystal Fund Launch
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club