|Initial Membership Fee (highest)||C$295,000|
|Annual Dues (highest)||C$24,000|
|% Membership Refundable||92% current market value|
|Refund Basis||3 in 1 out|
|# of homes||17|
|# of locations||13|
|% Homes owned||100%|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. We do ask you to register prior to downloading the Guide.
M Private Residences is an equity destination club, in which the members join by buying one of the shares in the table below. All the clubs properties are owned by the company in which the members buy shares, so the members initial fee has a good asset backing. The properties in the M Private portfolio have been carefully curated to provide an incomparable travel experiences. Factors they take into consideration include the location, seasonality, amenities such as golf and spa memberships, potential for appreciation, the overall 'wow' factor of the property and of course, the desires of their membership.
Holidays are about experiences. Whether it's a wine-tasting tour in the finest wine country in the world, a shopping adventure in the most cosmopolitan cities, or lazy days with family on one of the world's most beautiful beaches, M sets out to deliver. Note the shares are priced in Canadian $ in the table below.
| Share Class
|Membership Fee (Can$)||$295,000||$147,500||$225,000|
| Annual Dues (Can$)
The Long Term Reservations are bookings between 91 and 720 days in the future. The Short Term Reservations are bookings between 31 and 90 days in the future. Most members can book on a space available basis within 30 days. One nice perk is that currently any bookings on Space Available do not count against a member's plan days.
Homes vary from a 2 bedroom apartment in New York City to 4 bedroom, 5,000 sq. ft homes.
The club is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
The map shows some of the destinations where M Private Residences has homes. Click on the markers to see the actual homes.
|< Prev||Next >|
- M Private Residences Invests in Rocksure Fund
- M Private Residences Lowers Dues 25%
- M Private Residences & Rocksure Property Reciprocity Agreement
- M Private Member Review
- M Private Residences Relaunches
- M Private Lowers Annual Dues and Adds Home in La Quinta
- Lower Prices, Free Travel and More at M Private Residences
- Members at M Private Residences do Plenty of Travelling
- M Private Share Re-Sales Ending
- M Private Now Shareholder Owned And Operated
- Shareholders Contribute to M Private Changes
- M Private Residences Adds Homes in Victoria, BC
- M Private Residences Now Has Over 100 Members
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?