The Calgary based, equity destination club, has just announced its 2013 annual fee levels, which marks the 3rd year in a row of lowered dues.
Over the course of the last three years the club has lowered these annual dues by an average of 25% across its different share classes. Members join the club by purchasing shares, and the types of shares determines the number of nights of travel with the club.
The new rates for each class of shareholder are:
| Annual Nights
| Annual Dues
| Effecive Cost per Night
Even with the lower dues, members enjoy the usual full services that destination club members can expect, including full pre-trip travel planning and the services of an Mbassador, full-service, personal concierge while on vacation.
M Private is owned by its member shareholders, who also appoint the clubs professional managers. The club owns 17 homes, that are typically 3 or 4 bedroom residences, including homes in the Caribbean, Southern France, the Big Island in Hawaii, London, New York, Scottsdale, Superstition Mountain, Whistler, Kelowna, Victoria and Palm Springs. Last year M Private entered a partnership with Rocksure Property providing reciprocal access to 13 additional homes around the world.
|< Prev||Next >|
- M Private Residences Invests in Rocksure Fund
- M Private Residences & Rocksure Property Reciprocity Agreement
- M Private Member Review
- M Private Residences Relaunches
- M Private Lowers Annual Dues and Adds Home in La Quinta
- Lower Prices, Free Travel and More at M Private Residences
- Members at M Private Residences do Plenty of Travelling
- M Private Share Re-Sales Ending
- M Private Now Shareholder Owned And Operated
- Shareholders Contribute to M Private Changes
- M Private Residences Adds Homes in Victoria, BC
- M Private Residences Now Has Over 100 Members
- M Private Residences Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?