Speaking to an audience of industry professionals yesterday, Jeff Potter, CEO of Exclusive Resorts, shared information on how the club is doing.
In referring to some of the issues that other clubs have experienced Jeff noted Its a young, yet to mature industry and when competitors have hard times sometimes its guilt by association and he continued but overall the concept works and its an incredible way to vacation. He also made sure to point out that Exclusive Resorts owns over $1 billion of real estate, bought at below market peaks.
All clubs have seen slower sales with many potential members deferring the decision to join, until they have a clearer financial view, but Jeff stated that the club has continued to sell new memberships. He also said that the clubs new trial program known as their Sponsored Guest Program had been extremely successful with the majority of new members in January and February having come through this program.
Jeff made all these comments on a panel at the annual Ragatz Associates conference.
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club