Members receive geo-specific emails that are delivered each Wednesday, so for instance there's an East Coast email and a West Coast email. Each email feature properties that are more local and that members could potentially drive to – particularly important if you're booking at the last minute and don't want to roll the dice on airfares. Plus there's a full list of the offers on the Inspirato website.
"Members know the emails are coming and can plan to be spontaneous" said Katherine Strauss of Inspirato. The rates for these homes are $295 per night for the first 7 days and then $495 a night after that. Inspirato members can book them on a first come first served basis, with no minimum stays.
Recent offers included a residence at The Somerset on Grace Bay in the Turks & Caicos (see picture top above), and a 6 bedroom, 7 bathroom home on Nantucket (pictured above) for which the normal average nightly rate is around $1,300 – quite a deal.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Vacation Authenticity
- Tuscany Made Easy
- Tween Heaven in New York
- Inspirato Enters Major Partnership With American Express
- Perfection in Provence
- Going Above and Beyond in Abaco & Tuscany
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Inspirato Launches Corporate Membership
- Inspirato compared to Portico
- Justin Halloran Joins Portico Club as Chief Executive Officer
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Inspirato – Luxury Home Rental and Vacation Club Expands
- Inspirato Club Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?