Simply called "Inspirato for Business", the new membership category is aimed at companies who want to provide Inspirato level accommodation and services to their staff and business partners.
Companies and executives can use the memberships:
- To travel with family and friends,
- To bring clients and associates,
- For corporate events, retreats or planning sessions,
- For incentive travel programs to reward staff or key customers.
The business memberships are identical to regular Inspirato memberships, except that the member can occupy up to two Signature Residences concurrently. Plus, members have access to Inspirato's Business Event Planning Services. Business members also receive complimentary access to ClubCorp, a network of more than 150 golf and country clubs, business clubs, sports clubs and alumni clubs around the USA.
As with regular Inspirato memberships, the business members have access to the personal travel and event-planning experts - referred to as Personal Vacation Advisors – who have knowledge of each Inspirato residence and destination. And, as with other destination clubs, there's a local concierge who will do everything from stocking the refrigerator before you arrive to making restaurant, golf and spa reservations. As Inspirato puts it "They are there when you need them and out of the way when you don't."
The Inspirato for Business membership requires an initial, one-time initiation fee of $20,000, which include two individual Inspirato full memberships, as well as three restricted guest passes. The annual renewal fees are $2,500 per membership and allow an individual and immediate family full access to the Inspirato portfolio throughout the year.
Additional Inspirato memberships can be added to the primary Inspirato for Business membership for a $2,500 initiation fee and a $2,500 annual renewal fee, per membership.
Guest passes allow a nonmember to book a single vacation, in a single Inspirato residence, for two to seven nights at members-only rates, from the Inspirato for Business portfolio. Business members can buy additional guest passes for $750 each.
- Relaxing in Snowmass, Colorado
- Simple Fun in Rosemary Beach
- Relaxing on Nantucket
- Overview of Inspirato Homes and Costs
- Relaxing in Punta Mita, Mexico
- Inspirato Becomes Largest Destination Club. Welcomes 4,000th Member.
- Vacation Authenticity
- Tuscany Made Easy
- Tween Heaven in New York
- Inspirato Enters Major Partnership With American Express
- Perfection in Provence
- Going Above and Beyond in Abaco & Tuscany
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club