The two luxury destination clubs are mutually opening some of their homes to members of the others club. This partnership will provide members of both clubs access to an even wider collection of luxury residences around the world.
Hideaways Club members will now enjoy access to Exclusive Resorts residences in more than 25 destinations including the Caribbean, Mexico, Florida, South Carolina, Arizona, New York and San Francisco. In return, Exclusive Resorts members will gain access to more than 20 of the Hideaways Club properties in over 15 locations throughout Europe, South Africa and Mauritius including Ibiza, Cape Town and Provence. Members in both clubs are already starting to reserve these properties.
"We are delighted to be partnering with such an esteemed destination club and look forward to bringing our Members an even wider choice of exclusive destinations around the world," says Stephen Wise, Co-Founder and CEO of The Hideaways Club.
Both of these clubs also have a similar agreement with Banyan Tree Private Collection. The Hideaways Club partnered with Banyan Tree in 2010 and then Exclusive Resorts entered an agreement in 2011.
"Just like Banyan Tree opened Asia to our members, The Hideaways Club has broadened our reach by adding a collection of sought-after European destinations for Exclusive Resorts members to explore and enjoy," says Philippe Bourguignon, CEO of Exclusive Resorts. "We are thrilled to embark on this new chapter with The Hideaways Club which provides our members access to some of the best vacation homes in the European marketplace today. A perfect complement to our expansive portfolio of global residences."
There are an increasing number of partnerships like these between different destination clubs. For instance, The Hideaways Club also has a comparable agreement with Equity Estates. M Private Residnces and Rocksure Property entered a similar agreement in the middle of last year.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- Iain Johnston appointed CEO of The Hideaways Club
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Tomas Berdych Becomes an Ambassador for Hideaways Club
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- Hideaways Club Expands City Collection with New Homes and New Members
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Formula 1 Driver Nick Heidfeld Signs Up With The Hideaways Club
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
- The Hideaways Club Adds Homes in Italy & Spain
- Exclusive Resorts Offers Non-Refundable Membership Plans
- Sales Increase 50 Percent at Exclusive Resorts
- Hideaways Club City Collection to Own Apartments Around the World
- Exclusive Resorts Offers $10,000 Gift Card to New Members
- Once in a Lifetime Tour to Australia
- Exclusive Resorts Offers One Year Trial To Ultimate Members
- Exclusive Resorts Adds New Members
- Exclusive Resorts Offering Deferred Joining Fees
- Two New Villas in South of France for Hideaways Club
- The Hideaways Club Adds New Homes in Ibiza & Portugal
- Exclusive Resorts Once in a Lifetime Experiences for 2011
- The Hideaways Club Partners with Shangri-La Hotels and Etihad Airways
- Exclusive Resorts Opens Residences at Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas
- Exclusive Resorts Passes 100,000th Vacation, Adds New Equity Investment
- Steve Case On the Developments at Exclusive Resorts
- Banyan Tree Collection and Hideaways Club Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- The Hideaways Club Expands Portfolio
- Tennis Player, Tim Henman, joins The Hideaways Club
- Jeff Potter Talks About Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Net Asset Test 2008
- Vacation Club Membership Plans Change at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Expands "Once in a Lifetime" Program
- Exclusive Resorts Announces 10 Day Membership Plan
- Price Increase on the Way at Exclusive Resorts
- $1 Billion of Owned Homes for Exclusive Resorts
- Deferred Payment Option from Exclusive Resorts
- The Hideaways Club Has Officially Launched
- Exclusive Resorts Opens its Own Resort on Peninsula Papagayo
- Exclusive Resorts offers Enhanced Services
- New Destination Club About to Launch in Europe
- Exclusive Resorts Overview
- The Hideaways Club Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?