Luxury destination club Solstice have just announced a new oceanfront home in Hawaii and last month opened their newly constructed home in Napa Valley.
The four-bedroom home is on the South Kohala Coast on the Big Island of Hawaii, and will be ready for Member occupancy from August 1, 2008. The oceanfront master bedroom has views of the AnaehoOmalu Bay, and overall the residence opens to an ocean side pool complete with fire columns, a waterfall spa and a great room that changes into a large, covered lanai. A private gate from the property opens to the white sand beach beyond.
Solstice have had a home in Napa for many years, but have been building a new home from 300 tons of hand-carved stones that were disassembled from a 150 year-old Pony Express fort in Texas. This new home, called Indian Gap, is comprised of a 2,500 square foot Great House and three 1,000 square-foot stand-alone master suites. It is located right next to the Staglin, Nickel & Nickel and Cakebread wineries.
For a while, with Ciel and Yellowstone putting the brakes on their own growth, Solstice had the top end of the destination club sector all to itself. Recently the opening of Botiga and Everlands have provided more choice amongst ultra luxury clubs. Solstice is still the leader in terms of number of homes and number of members amongst this small elite group.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Solstice Files Chapter 11
- Solstice Plans $2m Access Level
- An Interview with Jeff Scult, Founder and Managing Director at Solstice
- Management Changes at Solstice
- High Country Club and Solstice Collection Announce Price Increases
- Solstice Adds Brazilian Beach Villa Designed by Anouska Hempel
- New York Homes Added to Solstice Collection
- Ron Snyder, CEO of Crocs, Joins Solstice Advisory Board
- 14 and 15 Night Membership Plans at Destination Clubs
- An Interview with Tim Wolff co-founder of the Solstice Collection
- Robb Report Best of the Best Destination Clubs for 2007
- Solstice and Parallel Destination Clubs Merge
- Solstice Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?