|Initial Membership Fee||$104,000|
|% Membership Refundable||Annuity Based|
|Refund Basis||Annuity Based|
|# of homes||23|
|# of locations||23|
|Members per Home||6:1|
|% Homes owned||NA|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining.
Golden Years Holidays was a destination club catering specifically for the over 50s. It commenced a liquidation and winding up in November 2009. It provided accommodation in club owned villas and in hotels and arranged special tours for members.
The clubs residences were mainly based in Europe, with a few in the Caribbean, North America and Africa.
Membership fees varied by age and by the number of nights that a member wanted to travel.
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Who Joins a Destination Club – The Demographics
- Guide to Destination Clubs Has Been Updated
- The Pain of Owning a Vacation Home
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Destination Clubs - Should I Rent or Buy?
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home