|Initial Membership Fee (range)||$170,000 - $350,000|
|Annual Dues (range)||$20,900 - $62,700|
|# Nights||20 - 60|
|% Membership Refundable||75%|
|Refund Basis||3 in 1 out|
|# of homes||370|
|# of locations||37|
|Members per Home||6:1|
|% Homes owned||85%|
If you're seriously considering joining Exclusive Resorts then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The free Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs, including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. It will help you compare Exclusive Resorts to all the other destination clubs. We do ask you to register to download this Guide, but you'll find it puts everything in one place and has been widely praised over the years we've published it.
Exclusive Resorts is the largest destination club in terms of both number of homes and number of members.
The club offers multiple residences in each of it's destinations - even having it's own mini resorts in some locations. The home locations include Aspen, Vail, Hawaii, New York, Bahamas, Turks & Caicos, Cabo San Lucas, London, Paris and Tuscany. The club also organizes "Once in a Lifetime" special travel plans to interesting and unusual places around the world.
There are a wide choice of membership plans offering from 20 nights a year up to 60 nights a year, with additional options for reserving peak holiday travel. The club also offers a deferred payment plan.
You can start to compare Exclusive Resorts to the other clubs at this luxury vacation club comparison page.
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club