The worlds largest destination club has created a one year trial offer just for Ultimate Escapes members.
The offer provides 10 days of travel until December 2011 to any of the clubs 37 locations. The full club services are provided as part of this trial, which also includes one advance reservation for up to seven days. Days not used in the advance reservation can be used in the shorter term space available window.
“It lets you take a trip if you were counting on taking one” said Jeff Hartman, SVP Communications at Exclusive Resorts.
The charge for this is $14,900 and this amount can be applied towards a membership fee if someone subsequently joins Exclusive by September 30th 2011. The club is making 100 of these trials available.
Exclusive Resorts has had a “Sponsored Guest” trial program available for a couple of years. This also lets prospective members try out the club, but for a shorter vacation and is currently restricted to 12 of the clubs destinations. The club doesn’t specifically say that the cost of this can be offset against future membership, but anyone who travels as a Sponsored Guest should certainly ask about this.
While Ultimate Escapes works through its options in bankruptcy, the other clubs are likely to make offers to induce their members over. Quintess has already reached out to some of the Ultimate members with special customized deals.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
- Exclusive Resorts Offers Non-Refundable Membership Plans
- Sales Increase 50 Percent at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Offers $10,000 Gift Card to New Members
- Once in a Lifetime Tour to Australia
- Exclusive Resorts Adds New Members
- Exclusive Resorts Offering Deferred Joining Fees
- Exclusive Resorts Once in a Lifetime Experiences for 2011
- Exclusive Resorts Opens Residences at Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas
- Exclusive Resorts Passes 100,000th Vacation, Adds New Equity Investment
- Steve Case On the Developments at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Opens Sea Island Homes
- New "Once in a Lifetime" Trips with Exclusive
- Jeff Potter Talks About Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Net Asset Test 2008
- Exclusive Resorts adds 3,500th member
- Exclusive Resorts Launches Sponsored Guest Program
- Exclusive Resorts Adjusts Membership Prices
- Vacation Club Membership Plans Change at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Expands "Once in a Lifetime" Program
- Exclusive Resorts Announces 10 Day Membership Plan
- Exclusive Resorts Announces Las Vegas Homes
- Harry Potter Vacations at Exclusive Resorts Castle
- Price Increase on the Way at Exclusive Resorts
- $1 Billion of Owned Homes for Exclusive Resorts
- Deferred Payment Option from Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Opens its Own Resort on Peninsula Papagayo
- Exclusive Resorts offers Enhanced Services
- Exclusive Resorts Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?