Like most destination clubs, Exclusive Resorts the worlds largest, offers a host of services to its members. For new members who buy a membership by Dec. 15, 2010, Exclusive Resorts will give you a $10,000 gift card good toward additional services such as customized excursions, private chefs, tee times, spa services, and other experiences.
Earlier this year Steve Case, the clubs Chairman noted “People love the service, and so we'll never cut back on the amenities ......the last survey showed 96% member satisfaction" and continued "People love the experience".
Earlier this year Exclusive announced that its members had taken more than 100,000 vacations with the club, including 24,000 in 2009 alone. And just a few months ago they announced members had taken over 12,000 trips in the first six months of this year and made 15,000 reservations for future trips – more than in any other six month period.
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club