Exclusive Resorts just announced an enhanced collection of services for its members. The services include travel assistance, premier rental car and air transportation access and medical advisory services.The services are provided through the following partnerships:
- American Express - providing travel services, including after hours service.
- Avis Rent a Car - providing preferred pricing, automatic upgrades, guaranteed availability, complimentary delivery to private air centers, valet return and personalized ‘meet and greets’.
- Marquis Jet - opportunities to take advantage of the Marquis Jet Card program.
- Mayo Clinic - provide medical information and help coordinating medical care at the destination.
There's definitely a move among the most luxurious destination clubs to offer similar services. Solstice has a partnership with Sentient Jet, which provides the benefits of Sentient's membership plans without the need to make upfront deposits. Solstice also has a partnership with Savoya Global Car Services, an elite provider of luxury ground transportation. Ciel also has a partnership with Marquis Jet and Yellowstone Club World has three Gulfstream jets available for its members.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Exclusive Resorts Partnership
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Inspirato Compared to Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- The 2013 Once in a Lifetime Tours From Exclusive Resorts
- Portico Club Launched by Exclusive Resorts
- The New Marquis Jet X-Country Card
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- A Review of Exclusive Resorts Prices & Membership Costs
- More Events & Experiences at Exclusive Resorts
- New Homes in Ireland and Deer Valley for Exclusive Resorts
- Philippe Bourguignon is the new CEO at Exclusive Resorts
- The Eden Club at St Andrews is Exclusive Resorts Newest Location
- Exclusive Resorts Offers Non-Refundable Membership Plans
- Sales Increase 50 Percent at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Offers $10,000 Gift Card to New Members
- NetJets Acquires Jet Card Provider Marquis Jet
- Once in a Lifetime Tour to Australia
- Exclusive Resorts Offers One Year Trial To Ultimate Members
- Exclusive Resorts Adds New Members
- Exclusive Resorts Offering Deferred Joining Fees
- Exclusive Resorts Once in a Lifetime Experiences for 2011
- Exclusive Resorts Opens Residences at Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas
- New Travel Partnerships for Marquis Jet
- Exclusive Resorts Passes 100,000th Vacation, Adds New Equity Investment
- Steve Case On the Developments at Exclusive Resorts
- Jeff Potter Talks About Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Net Asset Test 2008
- Vacation Club Membership Plans Change at Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Expands "Once in a Lifetime" Program
- Exclusive Resorts Announces 10 Day Membership Plan
- Price Increase on the Way at Exclusive Resorts
- $1 Billion of Owned Homes for Exclusive Resorts
- Deferred Payment Option from Exclusive Resorts
- Exclusive Resorts Opens its Own Resort on Peninsula Papagayo
- Exclusive Resorts offers One Million Membership Rewards Points
- Exclusive Resorts Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?