|Initial Membership Fee (range)||$197,500 - $549,000|
|Annual Dues (range)||$9,250 - $24,750|
|# Nights||15 - 45|
|% Membership Refundable||Equity|
|Refund Basis||1 in 1 out|
|# of homes||50+|
|# of locations||35+|
|Members per Home||7:1|
|% Homes owned||65%|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club or residence fund then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". We do ask you to register prior to downloading it. The Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different funds and clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining.
Equity Estates is an equity destination club or as the company likes to refer to itself as a luxury residence fund.
The club launched its first fund in 2006 and the fund was sold out in 2012. The homesin fund I include residences in New York City, Maui, Vail, Los Cabos, Mexico, the Turks and Caicos, Deer Valley, Utah and Florence, Italy as well as several other locations. Through a partnership with the Hideaways Club, members also have access to homes in Europe, Africa and Asia.
The club plans to begin selling all the homes fund I in 2021 and return 80% of the appreciation to members. New members may only join this closed fund if a current member decides to leave.
The club launched its second fund, the Lone Star Fund in 2012 and is currently accepting new owner members.
Details on the clubs latest membership plans are included in the articles and research below.
The map shows some of the destinations where Equity Estates has homes. Click on the markers to see the actual homes.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Equity Estates Adds Kiawah Home
- Luxus Group Buys Memberships in Equity Estates
- Midtown Manhattan Penthouse Addition for Equity Estates
- Equity Estates Launches the Lone Star Fund
- Making the Most of Vacation Time
- Equity Estates Announces Sell Out of Fund I by May 1, 2012
- An Equity Estates Owner Talks About Membership
- Things to do in San Diego with Young Kids
- The Glass House, Costa Rica
- Cabo Paradise at your Fingertips
- Fabulous Florence
- Amazing Day in Turks & Caicos
- Young Kids and Deer Valley Grand Lodge
- Third Consecutive Year of 50% Growth for Equity Estates
- Return trip to Hilton Head
- Equity Estates Forecasting Continued Growth
- Equity Estates Partners With Jack & Jill Cancer Charity
- Dennis Rasmussen Joins Equity Estates as VP Investor Relations
- New Homes for Equity Estates
- Hideaways Club and Equity Estates Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- Equity Estates Grows 50% in 2009
- Equity Estates Adds Two Residences
- Equity Estates Forms Member Council
- La Jolla and New York Home Additions for Equity Estates
- Hilton Head Island Added to Equity Estates Homes
- Equity Estates Update With Philip Mekelburg
- A Solid Foundation for Equity Estates, LLC Fund 1
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?