This expanding equity destination club just formed a member council last week to help advise the managing members.
Philip Mekelburg, one of the managing members, explained that the members had voted and selected the 5 people for the member council last Friday. Equity Estates introduced the council to make sure they have good feedback and contacts with their members. The club has continued to grow and now has 85-90 member owners, with about 50% of them on the half share or 15 night membership level.
The council will hold a quarterly conference call and will also be able to help out and advise the managing members on a range of topics. Some diverse examples that Philip gave included:
- The selection of destinations and properties. For example should they keep a given house when the lease is up (Note Equity Estates owns several of its homes and leases others).
- Various services including things as mundane as should they have two remote controls.
- Ideas on improvements eg do we need bicycles in every house or just the beach houses.
So it sounds like the member council will be a sounding board for a variety of plans and ideas and will often be asked what do you think of .. .
|< Prev||Next >|
- Equity Estates Adds Kiawah Home
- Luxus Group Buys Memberships in Equity Estates
- Midtown Manhattan Penthouse Addition for Equity Estates
- Equity Estates Launches the Lone Star Fund
- Making the Most of Vacation Time
- Equity Estates Announces Sell Out of Fund I by May 1, 2012
- An Equity Estates Owner Talks About Membership
- Things to do in San Diego with Young Kids
- The Glass House, Costa Rica
- Cabo Paradise at your Fingertips
- Fabulous Florence
- Amazing Day in Turks & Caicos
- Young Kids and Deer Valley Grand Lodge
- Third Consecutive Year of 50% Growth for Equity Estates
- Return trip to Hilton Head
- Equity Estates Forecasting Continued Growth
- Equity Estates Partners With Jack & Jill Cancer Charity
- Dennis Rasmussen Joins Equity Estates as VP Investor Relations
- New Homes for Equity Estates
- Hideaways Club and Equity Estates Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- Equity Estates Grows 50% in 2009
- Equity Estates Adds Two Residences
- La Jolla and New York Home Additions for Equity Estates
- Hilton Head Island Added to Equity Estates Homes
- Equity Estates Update With Philip Mekelburg
- A Solid Foundation for Equity Estates, LLC Fund 1
- Equity Estates Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?