The luxury second home fund added 30 new member families in 2009. The total membership is now over 90 member families.
The club also recently added a new home for members at the Wailea resort on the island of Maui. This 4,000-square-foot villa boasts multiple lanais (Hawaiian for "balconies"), a finely appointed interior and a modern kitchen. Equity Estates members can enjoy the close proximity to the lush tropical pool with a sandy beach entry, a dramatic 19-foot waterfall and a swim-in grotto. The over-sized master suite, comes complete with its own lanai, sitting area and private bar featuring a Sub-Zero refreshment center. And there are two other large bedrooms. The main, private lanai entertaining area, has a Wolf 36" grill, Sub-Zero refrigerator and plenty of ocean breezes. Or, for eating out simply take in the panoramic Pacific views from Wolfgang Puck's Spago just across the street.
This residence will be available for member reservations beginning Friday, January 15, 2010. Equity Estates buys some of its homes and leases others. This one in Maui is under lease.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Equity Estates Adds Kiawah Home
- Luxus Group Buys Memberships in Equity Estates
- Midtown Manhattan Penthouse Addition for Equity Estates
- Equity Estates Launches the Lone Star Fund
- Making the Most of Vacation Time
- Equity Estates Announces Sell Out of Fund I by May 1, 2012
- An Equity Estates Owner Talks About Membership
- Things to do in San Diego with Young Kids
- The Glass House, Costa Rica
- Cabo Paradise at your Fingertips
- Fabulous Florence
- Amazing Day in Turks & Caicos
- Young Kids and Deer Valley Grand Lodge
- Third Consecutive Year of 50% Growth for Equity Estates
- Return trip to Hilton Head
- Equity Estates Forecasting Continued Growth
- Equity Estates Partners With Jack & Jill Cancer Charity
- Dennis Rasmussen Joins Equity Estates as VP Investor Relations
- New Homes for Equity Estates
- Hideaways Club and Equity Estates Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- Equity Estates Adds Two Residences
- Equity Estates Forms Member Council
- La Jolla and New York Home Additions for Equity Estates
- Hilton Head Island Added to Equity Estates Homes
- Equity Estates Update With Philip Mekelburg
- A Solid Foundation for Equity Estates, LLC Fund 1
- Equity Estates Overview
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?