The first fund launched by The Hideaways Club offers ownership and use of beautiful vacation villas around the world. This
The City Collection will launch with a selection of fully serviced apartments in some of the most vibrant and glamorous cities around the world. Set to initially begin with 10 apartments including
Ideal for short city breaks and offering variety and flexibility, every apartment will be located in a secure location in or close to city centers, and all will be overseen by a central concierge service. As with other destination clubs, the concierge will look after all day-to-day requirements from booking apartments and arranging dinner parties to acquiring tables in the smartest restaurants or tickets for the best shows in town.
“Following on from the huge popularity of The Hideaways Club’s first Fund, the Classic Collection, a lifestyle investment concept which provides members with ownership of a portfolio of spectacular international luxury villas and chalets around the world, the addition of The City Collection is a natural extension of the company’s current operation,” said Nick Bettany, CEO of The Hideaways Club.
“The success of the Classic Collection and extremely positive testimonials from our members confirms our belief that this type of investment is not just a financially astute way to own and use overseas properties, but provides the means to enjoy memorable holiday experiences while at the same time providing the logical alternative to sole property ownership,” he added.
With up to £1.8 million invested in each apartment, they will all be stylishly designed and furnished to feel like a home from home and appeal to the discerning, busy lifestyles of the members. All the properties will have a minimum of two double bedrooms and bathrooms, king sized beds with Egyptian cotton sheets, the latest high tech and audio visual equipment, a DVD and book library, wireless internet, flat screen televisions and fully equipped kitchens. With easy access and in central locations close to the main attractions, the majority of apartments will have spectacular views over some of the cities’ most iconic landmarks. The first apartments are due to open to members in May this year.
There are two levels of membership – Premium and Associate.
Premium Membership. This option is ideal for those who make regular city visits for both business and pleasure and provides a full equity share in the property company for £120,000. The annual cost contribution of £5,300 provides 23 Membership nights a year in any apartment in the collection. This represents excellent value – just £230 a night (up to 60% less than comparable alternatives).
Associate Membership. This option is perfect for those who want to complement their existing holiday choices or want to supplement their villa holidays with cultural city breaks. This provides a half-share in the property company for £65,000. The annual cost contribution of £2,760 entitles Members to 12 Membership nights a year in any apartment in the collection.
Members share in the value appreciation of the entire portfolio of properties across a wide range of markets.
Note, the Rocksure Capital fund has a somewhat similar model with plans to own apartments in ten European cities.
- Hideaways Club and Exclusive Resorts Enter Alliance
- Iain Johnston appointed CEO of The Hideaways Club
- Tomas Berdych Becomes an Ambassador for Hideaways Club
- Hideaways Club Expands City Collection with New Homes and New Members
- Formula 1 Driver Nick Heidfeld Signs Up With The Hideaways Club
- The Hideaways Club Adds Homes in Italy & Spain
- Two New Villas in South of France for Hideaways Club
- The Hideaways Club Adds New Homes in Ibiza & Portugal
- The Hideaways Club Partners with Shangri-La Hotels and Etihad Airways
- Banyan Tree Collection and Hideaways Club Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- Hideaways Club and Equity Estates Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- The Hideaways Club Expands Portfolio
Latest Destination Club Research
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club