|Initial Membership Fee (highest)||$150,000|
|Annual Dues (highest)||$3,000|
|% Membership Refundable||NA|
|# of homes||11|
|# of locations||11|
|Members per Home||NA|
|% Homes owned||100%|
If you're seriously considering joining a destination club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". We do ask you to register prior to downloading the Guide. It will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. It will help you compare Banyan Tree Private Collection to all the other destination clubs and residence funds.
Banyan Tree Private Collection was founded in 2006 by the Banyan Tree Group, an Asian based luxury Hotel and Resort company.
Many of the clubs properties are two bedroom villas based at Banyan Tree resorts, but the club has also purchased four-bedroom villas in Tuscany and Provence and a two bedroom apartment in London.
The perpetual and transferable membership is asset backed, with the clubs assets held by an independent company, whose shares are held by a trustee shareholder.
Members can use the Banyan Tree resort amenities and receive special pricing on many services and merchandise.
The club is headquartered in Singapore.Here's where you can start to compare Banyan Tree to the other destination clubs
|< Prev||Next >|
- Exclusive Resorts New Alliance With Banyan Tree Private Collection
- Banyan Tree Private Collection Adds 4 New Asian Properties
- Banyan Tree Private Collection Partners With Habitat for Humanity
- Banyan Tree Collection and Hideaways Club Enter Reciprocity Agreement
- Banyan Tree Private Collection Adds New Locations
- New Destination Club in Asia
Latest Destination Club News
Latest Destination Club Research
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?
- Newly Updated Guide to Destination Clubs
- Portico Club Overview
- New Research Identifies Key Factors in Choosing a Destination Club
- Destination club, it's like a luxury timeshare isn't it?