|Initial Membership Fee (highest)||$475,000|
|Annual Dues (highest)||$44,100|
|% Membership Refundable||Equity Basis|
|Refund Basis||3 in 1 out|
|# of homes||17|
|# of locations||15|
|Members per Home||6:1|
|% Homes owned||100%|
If you're seriously considering joining Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club then download "Destination Clubs: A Guide for Prospective Members". The Guide will give you an in-depth view of the different clubs including their homes, services and questions to consider prior to joining. It will help you compare A&K to all the other clubs.
You do need to register to download the Guide, but it puts everything in one and has been broadly acclaimed over the years we've published it.
This destination club was launched in 2008 when Abercrombie & Kent acquired two established equity destination clubs, Crescendo and BelleHavens.
In addition to 17 club owned homes, members may also choose to exchange Club nights for credit towards Abercrombie & Kent travel to over 100 countries on all seven continents, as well as stays at more than two dozen A&K villas in Italy and France through their Travel Credit Program.
The Club offers four levels of membership providing either 15, 30, 45 or 60 nights of vacations each year.
The Club is very financially transparent to members and discloses how their initial dues and annual fees are used. With its equity structure the Club members are the owners of the company that owns the Club homes. In january 2013, Exclusive Resorts is taking over management of the clubs operations, and the members will have access to the Exclusive Resorts portfolio.
Compare A&K Residence club to the other destination clubs in this luxury vacation club comparison table, or to learn more about A&K read the related articles below.
- Exclusive Resorts Partners with Abercrombie & Kent
- Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Offers Travel Benefit for New Members
- Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Lowers Annual Dues
- Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Partnership
- Complementary Nights Offered by Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club
- Sentient Jet Membership Plus Card and A&K Residence Club Special Offer
- Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Adds 22 European Villas To Program
- A & K Residence Club 2009 Annual Member Survey
- Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Lowers Membership Fees 40%
- A&K Residence Club Offers a Two Year Trial Membership
- New Trial Membership in the Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club
- A&K Residence Club Holds First Annual Meeting
Latest Destination Club News
- A Day in the Life of an Equity Estates Concierge
- Ordinary and Extraordinary Requests for M Private Concierges
- Exclusive Resorts Offers Airstream Road Trips to Members
- Inspirato Obtains $20 Million in New Funding
- Premiere II Collection Launched by Luxus
- Inspirato With American Express Adds 17 Options to Signature Collection
Latest Destination Club Research
- Guide to Destination Clubs Has Been Updated
- The Pain of Owning a Vacation Home
- Time is the Ultimate Luxury
- Destination Clubs - Should I Rent or Buy?
- Top 5 Reasons NOT to Join a Destination Club
- The Top 7 Reasons to Join a Destination Club
- Increasing Interest in Purchasing Access to a Shared Vacation Home
- Destination Clubs - a Rose by Any Other Name?