In 2001 Kenny Dichter started the The Marquis Jet Card program, to provide individuals and corporations with access to the NetJets fleet, with a commitment of just 25 hours at a time. With this recent acquisition, Marquis Jet becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of NetJets.
According to NetJets Chairman and Chief Executive Officer David Sokol (pictured left), “By bringing NetJets and Marquis Jet together we combine the unquestioned industry leaders in safety and Owner service and, simultaneously, we create the finest sales and marketing organization in private aviation.”
Kenny Dichter (pictured left), Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Marquis Jet Partners said, “Today, we look to our future. As part of NetJets, Marquis Jet can best capitalize on new opportunities over the long term and provide even greater value to our Marquis Jet Card Owners, which has always been our guiding objective.”
The decision to fully integrate the Marquis Jet Card program is part of the NetJets 10-year business plan, which also includes the consolidation of U.S.-based business functions and, most recently, an order to purchase up to 125 new Embraer aircraft.
|< Prev||Next >|
- NetJets Supplemental Lift Assurance Program
- NetJets Places a Major Order for New Mid Size Jets
- NetJets Europe Offers Financing for Fractional Shares
- The New Marquis Jet X-Country Card
- The Legal Aspects of Fractional and Charter Jet Cards
- NetJets Partnership With Wynn Las Vegas
- Fractional Ownership of the Embraer Phenom 300
- Fast Citation X's Added to CitationAir Fleet
- Netjets Sees Growth in Fractional Aircraft Ownership
- New Travel Partnerships for Marquis Jet
- JetNetwork Bankruptcy Due Diligence on Jet Cards
- Exclusive Resorts offers Enhanced Services
Latest Aviation Research
- Comparing Private Jets to Commercial Airlines
- Supplemental Lift for Aircraft Owners
- How Much Luggage Space is in a Private Jet?
- How Much Does It Cost to Charter a Private Aircraft?
- Primer on Fractional Aircraft Contract Documents
- The New SherpaReport Guide to Private Aviation Helps Buyers Make Informed Decisions