This new jet card is aimed at people who do a lot of cross-country flying between the East and West coasts of the US.
Marquis Jet and its parent NetJets are recognizing that there are efficiencies from a predictable pattern of cross country flights. This new jet card product passes on these cost efficiencies to customers. The card offers savings of over 20% versus a standard 25-hour Citation X Marquis Jet Card.
All flights are on the Citation X, between 5 West Coast states and 16 East Coast states and the District of Columbia. The Citation X is the world's fastest midsize business jet, and a standard part of the NetJets fleet.
|West Coast States
||East Coast States
District of Columbia
As with all NetJets flights, you can depart from the city, airport, and FBO of your choice. Each flight flown on the X-Country Card is subject to a minimum flight segment duration of 3.5 hours, for non-stop flights between the specified states. Unlike many jet cards, there are no upgrades or downgrades available with this card.
- NetJets Supplemental Lift Assurance Program
- NetJets Places a Major Order for New Mid Size Jets
- Sentient 15 Hour Jet Card
- NetJets Europe Offers Financing for Fractional Shares
- XOJET Elite Access Offers Fixed Price Guaranteed Access
- Increasing Demand for Fractional Jets and Jet Cards
- Flexjet Offers the Baja Adventure Edition Jet Card
- 5 Hour Jet Card from CitationAir
- The New SherpaReport Guide to Private Aviation Helps Buyers Make Informed Decisions
- The Legal Aspects of Fractional and Charter Jet Cards
- NetJets Partnership With Wynn Las Vegas
- Fractional Ownership of the Embraer Phenom 300