Yesterday Bombardier and Jet Solutions announced the pricing for the Flexjet Jet Cards. The price varies with:
- the aircraft you want to fly,
- the number of days in the year you would like to be able to travel. So with a smaller number of days you essentially say you're willing to avoid the peak travel days and the price drops.
- the number of hours of travel you would like to purchase.
The full chart is :
|Aircraft||Travel Days per Year||25 Hours||30 Hours||35 Hours|
|Learjet 45||275 Days||$134,900||$161,880||$188,860|
|Learjet 60||275 Days||$149,900||$179,880||$209,860|
|Challenger 604||275 Days||$219,900||$263,880||$307,860|
- Around the World by Private Jet – Just $1.5m
- Flexjet Joins Flight Options. Orders $5.2bn New Jets.
- Flexjet Announces Growth in Sales and Increase in Pilot Hiring
- Flexjet Coastal Connect Program Provides Cross-Country Flights
- Flexjet Launches FlexShare Customized Fractional Jet Ownership
- Flexjet Partners with Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Offering Exclusive Membership Benefit
- Flexjet Offers the Baja Adventure Edition Jet Card
- Fractional Ownership of the Learjet 85 from Flexjet
- Flexjet and Abercrombie & Kent Announce Partnership
- Jet Card Program Serves Up Chef Morimoto For Ultimate Napa Valley Gift
- Jet Card Offers Behind-the-Scenes Olympic Games Access
- Flexjet Launches Round Trip Pricing Program