Yesterday Bombardier and Jet Solutions announced the pricing for the Flexjet Jet Cards. The price varies with:
- the aircraft you want to fly,
- the number of days in the year you would like to be able to travel. So with a smaller number of days you essentially say you're willing to avoid the peak travel days and the price drops.
- the number of hours of travel you would like to purchase.
The full chart is :
|Aircraft||Travel Days per Year||25 Hours||30 Hours||35 Hours|
|Learjet 45||275 Days||$134,900||$161,880||$188,860|
|Learjet 60||275 Days||$149,900||$179,880||$209,860|
|Challenger 604||275 Days||$219,900||$263,880||$307,860|
- Flexjet Launches New Global Access Program
- Flexjet Orders 20 Supersonic AS2 Jets
- Flexjet Upgrades
- Flexjet Overview
- Flexjet Orders $1bn of Gulfstream Long Range Jets
- Around the World by Private Jet – Just $1.5m
- Flexjet Joins Flight Options. Orders $5.2bn New Jets.
- Flexjet Announces Growth in Sales and Increase in Pilot Hiring
- Flexjet Coastal Connect Program Provides Cross-Country Flights
- Flexjet Launches FlexShare Customized Fractional Jet Ownership
- Flexjet Partners with Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Offering Exclusive Membership Benefit
- Flexjet Offers the Baja Adventure Edition Jet Card
Latest Aviation Research
- Sales of New Business Jets in 2015
- The Costs to Own and Operate a Gulfstream G450
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Buying an Aircraft
- Is the Runway Long Enough? Which Planes Can Land There?
- The Costs of Buying and Operating a King Air 350
- Why Business Leaders Use Private Aviation
- Forecasts for Private Jet Sales
- The Latest in Private Aircraft Cabin Communications