"Flexjet is thrilled to partner with Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club as we are both recognized for offering the premium travel experience in our respective industries," said Fred Reid, President, Flexjet. "We encourage our hardworking owners-ranging from Fortune 100 CEOs to successful entrepreneurs-to take advantage of this tremendous gift and relax and re-charge at one of their incredible homes."
New club members can choose from four membership levels, ranging from 15 to 60 nights of travel a year, with prices ranging from $175,000 to $475,000. The club has 16 of its own villas in the US, Mexico and Caribbean, plus members can use a selection of European villas in France and Italy.
These two organizations also worked together last year when the residence clubs parent, travel company Abercrombie & Kent partnered with Flexjet to offer each other's customers some unique benefits. Members of the residence club can also exchange some of their club nights for vacation through Abercrombie & Kent.
Destination Clubs and Private Residence Clubs frequently partner with private aviation companies since both are targeting the same level of affluent consumer.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Flexjet Coastal Connect Program Provides Cross-Country Flights
- Flexjet Launches FlexShare Customized Fractional Jet Ownership
- Flexjet Offers the Baja Adventure Edition Jet Card
- Fractional Ownership of the Learjet 85 from Flexjet
- Flexjet and Abercrombie & Kent Announce Partnership
- Jet Card Program Serves Up Chef Morimoto For Ultimate Napa Valley Gift
- Jet Card Offers Behind-the-Scenes Olympic Games Access
- Flexjet Launches Round Trip Pricing Program
- Flexjet 25 Jet Card Offers Limited Expert Guide Edition
- FlexJet Jet Card Pricing
Latest Aviation Research
- Comparing Private Jets to Commercial Airlines
- Supplemental Lift for Aircraft Owners
- How Much Luggage Space is in a Private Jet?
- How Much Does It Cost to Charter a Private Aircraft?
- Primer on Fractional Aircraft Contract Documents
- The New SherpaReport Guide to Private Aviation Helps Buyers Make Informed Decisions