This new offering from Flexjet delivers special incentive jet card rates when traveling across the USA aboard Challenger 300 aircraft.
These special incentive rates are available for customers who fly to and from designated zones on the East and West coasts. The savings represent a discount of approximately 25 percent off the standard jet card rates and take advantage of long-haul operational efficiencies.
"We are always looking for new and exciting ways to offer enhanced value and customizable solutions," said Deanna White, President, Flexjet. "The Coastal Connect program is able to save travelers thousands of dollars. It is a win-win for both card holders and the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program."
Coastal Connect customers can use more than 1,500 airports in 22 states. West Coast locations include Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington. On the East Coast it's Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont and Virginia.
With no blackout dates, travelers in the program can take off with as little as 24 hours' notice. They will also be provided with a dedicated Customer Account Manager who will handle every detail of the trip – from booking flights and on-site transportation to checking weather conditions on the day of the trip – so they can travel with ease.
The super-midsize, 8 passenger, Challenger 300 has 106 cubic feet of baggage space and a normal cruising speed of 528 mph. (Read this article to get a feel for baggage space in private jets.)
Starting at just $100,000, the Coastal Connect program gives travelers access to as many flight hours as needed. The cost of each flight is simply deducted from the debit card balance which can be replenished via an automatic or manual recharge option.
This new Flexjet program is very similar to the NetJets X-Country card that was announced last year.
(Note, the Flexjet 25 Jet Card Program is operated by U.S. air carrier Jet Solutions)
|< Prev||Next >|
- Flexjet Launches FlexShare Customized Fractional Jet Ownership
- Flexjet Partners with Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Offering Exclusive Membership Benefit
- Flexjet Offers the Baja Adventure Edition Jet Card
- Fractional Ownership of the Learjet 85 from Flexjet
- Flexjet and Abercrombie & Kent Announce Partnership
- Jet Card Program Serves Up Chef Morimoto For Ultimate Napa Valley Gift
- Jet Card Offers Behind-the-Scenes Olympic Games Access
- Flexjet Launches Round Trip Pricing Program
- Flexjet 25 Jet Card Offers Limited Expert Guide Edition
- FlexJet Jet Card Pricing
Latest Aviation Research
- Comparing Private Jets to Commercial Airlines
- Supplemental Lift for Aircraft Owners
- How Much Luggage Space is in a Private Jet?
- How Much Does It Cost to Charter a Private Aircraft?
- Primer on Fractional Aircraft Contract Documents
- The New SherpaReport Guide to Private Aviation Helps Buyers Make Informed Decisions