This new relationship, between the global luxury travel group and the private aviation company, provides unique benefits to one another’s customers including access to expert travel advisors and private club membership.
The alliance gives Marco Polo Club members, Abercrombie & Kent’s most frequent travelers, benefits on Flexjet fractional purchases or jet cards. Flexjet fractional customers will be treated to a three-year Marco Polo Club membership and customized itineraries to coincide with the use of their private jet. Jet Card customers will receive a complimentary one-year membership to the Marco Polo Club, which is currently not available to the public.
“Flexjet’s dedication to providing exceptional travel opportunities for our customers is what attracted us to Abercrombie & Kent,” said Fred Reid, President, Flexjet. “For nearly 50 years, they have been creating once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences and are recognized as one of the world’s most respected luxury-travel operators. We’re thrilled to provide customers with the opportunity to fulfill their own travel dreams with such a trusted partner.”
“We continue to seek and pioneer new ways of exploring the globe and admire this same ambition in Flexjet,” said Geoffrey Kent, Founder and Executive Chairman, Abercrombie & Kent. “We’re pleased to be forging this relationship with a top aviation solutions provider that is also known for setting industry standards and look forward to introducing its customers to some of our favorite hidden corners of the world.”
Born in 1962 as a safari outfitter, Abercrombie & Kent’s travel and tour operations now extend around the globe to more than one hundred countries on all seven continents. A&K is the choice of travel professionals, voted “Best Luxury Tour Operator – International” by Travel Weekly, “Best Luxury Tour Operator” by Luxury Travel Advisor, “Best Worldwide Tour Operator” by Porthole, and “Best Tour Operator Africa/Middle East” by TravelAge West, Recommend and Vacation Agent.
Flexjet is a division of Bombardier, offering access to a full portfolio of aviation solutions including fractional jet ownership, jet cards and charter brokerage services. Flexjet manages the largest fractional fleet of Bombardier business aircraft anywhere in the world, made up exclusively of high-performance Learjet and Challenger aircraft.
Partnerships are a relatively common occurence in the high end travel space. Destination club Exclusive Resorts has a partnership with MarquisJet, A&K Residence Club, the sister company of Abercrombie & Kent, had a partnership with Sentient last year. Delta Private Jets partnered with the Four Seasons Residence Club in Vail.
|< Prev||Next >|
- Flexjet Coastal Connect Program Provides Cross-Country Flights
- Flexjet Launches FlexShare Customized Fractional Jet Ownership
- Flexjet Partners with Abercrombie & Kent Residence Club Offering Exclusive Membership Benefit
- Flexjet Offers the Baja Adventure Edition Jet Card
- Fractional Ownership of the Learjet 85 from Flexjet
- Jet Card Program Serves Up Chef Morimoto For Ultimate Napa Valley Gift
- Jet Card Offers Behind-the-Scenes Olympic Games Access
- Flexjet Launches Round Trip Pricing Program
- Flexjet 25 Jet Card Offers Limited Expert Guide Edition
- FlexJet Jet Card Pricing
Latest Aviation Research
- Comparing Private Jets to Commercial Airlines
- Supplemental Lift for Aircraft Owners
- How Much Luggage Space is in a Private Jet?
- How Much Does It Cost to Charter a Private Aircraft?
- Primer on Fractional Aircraft Contract Documents
- The New SherpaReport Guide to Private Aviation Helps Buyers Make Informed Decisions